Friday, July 1, 2011

Gail's Enterprises

Gail's Enterprises

When I was reading this article in Ebony’s magazine on the editor’s letter page called “I Hate Hater.” I started remembering that I have been around people who never have anything nice to say about anyone not even themselves. When you are saying negativity thing, it is making you the one who looks bad. When you say mean thing it just shows an obvious sign of insecurity. If you feel good about yourself, there is no reason to tear someone else down. By doing this your are putting negative energy into the universe, and it will only come back onto you. Trust no one wants to be around someone that is negative and bitter all of the time. My belief is that you should be open in your acceptance of others; be generous with your praise; be free with your compliments. If you see someone whose style, accent or attitude is different from yours. You should take a step back and try to appreciate his or her perspective. My other belief is that if you can’t say something nice just don’t say anything at all. Giving a simple kind word can make someone’s day, and yours. Try this simple exercise by saying something nice to someone today. What I have found out by saying something nice to someone you don’t know; watch how your own day will be so much better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment